PDA

View Full Version : I Just Had To Ask?

looking4answers
26-04-07, 06:52
Please don't kick me..this is one for the road..I just had to ask ....For quite sometime when I have been driving and I stop and stay still,it feels as if the vehicle is still moving..so much that I actually stomp on the breaks.This has been going on for at least a year and never really thought much about it.. other than natural phenomen ...Something that occassionally happens to everyone.

We bougtht a wonderful security camera that makes rounds and patrols and or you can make it go where you want it to..by joystick.I use it quite often but for the last several days I havent been really interested.This morning I noticed that I had the camera positioned in a stop position although when I looked at the monitor it seemed as if the camera was subtle movement from side to side.I looked at other stationary objects that I really didnt find feeling that they were moving and then looked back at the camera and it felt as if there was a gentle movement from side to side.

Lately my eyes have been hurting in the backs of them in a feeling of pressure in behind them ..they burn and itch and blur and I have issues with them everyday of some sort..Burning itching,blurring or haze on them.We live in a place where everybody that values their eyes wears sunglasses..There is a high rate of glucoma here and also cateracts because we are so close to the sun.A mile and one half above sea level.My eyes are sharp although I do wear reading glasses on the computer..Thats my only issue.

I went to an eye doctor and he told me that it was pointless to buy glasses because of the minor problems with reading..Until it came a point that I really needed them..to keep on using reading glasses..Well I do but one thing recently I lost the glasses I was using and the backup pair have scratches and mars to them..Could this cause your eyes to bother you and well my biggest question is does anyone else have this weird movement thing after the fact..If you are riding in a car watching the ground go by and stop does the ground still appear to be moving.

If you look at a stationary object and it appears to be moving..what could be the problem..Am i losing my mind and hallucinating or am I having a serious problem with my eyes or ,am I just having something that most people experience from time to time?

I know I post a lot on here but just had to ask this one last question for the road..If you experience anything to this extent or recognize anything vaguely that I mentioned here please speak out.Once again thank you for reading my post and Nic..thanks for letting me post so much..

Jaco45er
26-04-07, 07:42
Hi There

I have that car sensation alot. If I am sitting in a jam, I get the feeling the traffic around me is moving and I get a little freaked by it, then I realise nothing is moving.

It only happens during my "anxiety" days so pretty sure its a sensitisation issue.

Obviously any health worrys should be checked out with a doc (mind u, the eye doc would have picked up on aany major issues( but it sounds like more a case of heightened alertness which is common with anxiety.

I get a feeling stationary objects are moving in supermarkets, and I am pretty sure thats down to all the bright lights.

tc

Jaco