PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recomend claire weekes for health anxiety.

Imlostpleasehelp
27-03-17, 21:49
Hi guys-girls. Would anyone recomend Dr Claire weeks's books to help with health anxiety. And if so were could i buy them from please. Allsi as anyone read her books ....

Fishmanpa
27-03-17, 21:53
Here's a thread discussing it (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=181287&highlight=claire+weeks) and there are multiple threads mentioning her work.

Positive thoughts

Charlie1108
27-03-17, 22:47
It's a good read and makes a lot of sense. I bought a copy of one of her books on amazon x

Catherine S
27-03-17, 23:06
I'd absolutely recommend her. I bought all her books in the 1980s when she was still going, and she appeared regularly on UK television. Her books helped me through the very worst of my health anxiety for sure, in the days before the Internet and Dr Google and online forums like nmp. She was one of the few who made sense and I have those origional books on my bookshelf today.

ISB ☺ x

Chris 614
28-03-17, 11:47
I think her approach to anxiety and panic has helped me the most. I have all of her books, as well as her audio books. She originally made albums and cassettes, but they are available for download and she narrates them. I find the audio books extremely helpful.