PDA

View Full Version : Hello there all!

Temascos
27-03-17, 22:19
Hi everyone

Another anxious person jumps into the fray! Having been a lurker for a little while and gotten a few helpful bits of advice I figured it was time to join to both vent my feelings and see if somehow I could help others. If I do help someone I'll treat myself to a chocolate bar or something :)

I'm a fan of videogames, movies, and music, so pretty much everyday stuff, but I also like a bit of singing and lately dancing. Still an amateur so I'd fall flat on my face, especially if I was to try and sing at the same time.

Anyway, hope to get along and thank you to everyone whose advice I've read before that's helped me out even without them realising.

Cheers!

venusbluejeans
27-03-17, 22:26
Hiya Temascos and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
28-03-17, 10:59
Hiya Temacos :welcome to the NMP Community :) What music are you in to, a specific genre or a mixed bag ? Have you spotted the arcade games on here such as Pac Man the old ones are the best ;) Cheers