PDA

View Full Version : Worried about enlarged spleen?

Ryank65
28-03-17, 03:45
I'm a 22 year old male. Past week I've been having a strange dull pain/tightness in my back and side. It's located exactly the opposite of my stomach on my back . It is located on the bottom left of my ribcage on the back. It feels tight and some pain that comes and goes. I'm worried it's an englarged spleen and that it's a sign of some cancer. I do not have any other symptoms other than the current pain and tightness opposite of my stomach on my mid back on the left side. There's more discomfort I noticed when I take a full breathe in as well and expand my lungs. I also have not done any lifting or exercise that would of pulled a muscle in my back. It has been going on for 2 weeks now. Should I go see a doctor and be concerned?

snowghost57
28-03-17, 04:52
I would see the doctor. We are able to provide you with emotional support with anxiety and other issues. If you have had symptoms for 2 weeks, only a doctor will be able to inform you with what is. Take care and keep us posted.

Fishmanpa
28-03-17, 08:32
Ryan,

You've literally been around the block and back recently with your anxiety. Are you getting any professional help?

Positive thoughts