PDA

View Full Version : frequent urination HELP ME PLSSSS !!

GVA
28-03-17, 16:09
Hello everyone I want to share my problem with you guys so please try to help me. Firstly I'm 19 years old female and yesterday after eating big plate of rice with sausage and I drank big cup of milk and chocolate powder (Protines) to gain weight and I ate banana plus peanuts and chocolate and dates plus I don't drink a lot of water.. too bad anyway while sleeping I woke up more than 3 times to go to bathroom to pee.. sorry for that then at the morning till now I'm going to bathroom more than 30 times to pee !!!! plus I had bowel movement two-time which was so painful and hard to pass.. and I think im constipated '( but I can't stop going to bathroom every 10 min. I have done a lot of blood tests and scans for other conditions but everything is fine also sugar one so it's not diabetes. '( pls help i cant stop going to bathroom and im really scared im really anxious about my health im tired of seeing doctors for nothing now this new symptom just today i tried drinking a lot of water and I saw that there is connection between constipation and frequently urination. I cant pass stool easily pls advice and heelpp

snowghost57
28-03-17, 16:46
If you are urinating that often I would call the doctor.

GVA
28-03-17, 16:55
If you are urinating that often I would call the doctor.

I can't go to hosp today and im really scared ...

Catherine S
28-03-17, 17:00
There isn't really anything we can tell you, we would only be guessing at what your problem is because we are not trained to diagnose illnesses. There are a number of reasons for frequent urination...you could have a urinary tract infection for example, and anxiety can trigger the urge to go more often, but i'm afraid it's better if you ask your doctor about this to be honest.

ISB x

snowghost57
28-03-17, 17:08
There isn't really anything we can tell you, we would only be guessing at what your problem is because we are not trained to diagnose illnesses. There are a number of reasons for frequent urination...you could have a urinary tract infection for example, and anxiety can trigger the urge to go more often, but i'm afraid it's better if you ask your doctor about this to be honest.

ISB x

Believe is correct GVA, we can offer support, however we are not doctors. Do you have to go to the hospital? You don't have a family doctor you can call? What about a walk-in clinic? It is most likely a UTI and as Believe said he could be from anxiety.

GVA
28-03-17, 17:31
Believe is correct GVA, we can offer support, however we are not doctors. Do you have to go to the hospital? You don't have a family doctor you can call? What about a walk-in clinic? It is most likely a UTI and as Believe said he could be from anxiety.

no family doctor :( and it's just today and i'm really anxious

GadGirl
28-03-17, 18:33
You need to make an appointment with the GP if your overly concerned, Though I know myself when I am very anxious I need to go to the toilet more

Timb2
29-03-17, 05:15
It can be caused by other things, but if I am anxious I have to tinkle very often

GVA
29-03-17, 06:59
It can be caused by other things, but if I am anxious I have to tinkle very often

Today I'm not going to bathroom every 10 min it's better now but I'm still Constipated i guess .. my fear is ovarian cancer my last abdominal ultrasound scan was in 20th of February ') everything was normal I'm tired of worrying a lot i have gas inside my stomach i can't stop worrying

Lakme
30-03-17, 06:56
Today I'm not going to bathroom every 10 min it's better now but I'm still Constipated i guess .. my fear is ovarian cancer my last abdominal ultrasound scan was in 20th of February ') everything was normal I'm tired of worrying a lot i have gas inside my stomach i can't stop worrying

While I can't diagnose you with anything, that doesn't really ring to me like a symptom of that kind of thing. If your urine is cloudy, or your bladder is bothering you, it is most likely a UTI, although that can present problems as well.

Get assessed by a doctor and they'll probably just give you some antibiotics to make it go away. It might hurt or feel uncomfortable but it's really not that big of a deal.

GVA
03-04-17, 05:01
While I can't diagnose you with anything, that doesn't really ring to me like a symptom of that kind of thing. If your urine is cloudy, or your bladder is bothering you, it is most likely a UTI, although that can present problems as well.

Get assessed by a doctor and they'll probably just give you some antibiotics to make it go away. It might hurt or feel uncomfortable but it's really not that big of a deal.

hi thank you for replying I went to hosp GP doctor and told her about the symptom she saw in the Urine test that there was infection .. but when she did the urine culture it was negative! same goes to the the ER they did the tests but they told me you have infection and in the report it's written no infection i don't understand they also did for me abdominal ultrasound for pelvic and found nothing. The GP doctor told me I was really dehydrated from my tests cause I don't drinnk water tbhh. anway they gave me antibiotics for the infection which the doctor told me I have. next day I went to same hosp where I did my first urine test and saw another GP doctor I told her I want to check the results she showed me and said you ae only 25 and its low for the infection and you don't even need antibiotics cause they see bigger number so i told her it's infection she said yes but little .. next day I went for the same hosp and i found my doctor ! and she told me the culture is negative no infection !! I really can't understand two doctors said there is and she said No plus the urine showed white blood cell which indicate infection ! and they did for me other blood tests and no infection. the other GP said it because im really dehydrated that's why maybe im having this. I went also to gyno .. she asked me a lot of questions I was sad and nervous and I cried there she did physical exam and said I feel nothing and don't worry. she send me or ultrasound abdominal again for the sixth time having it and she told me to wait one hour to tell me the result i waited but the radiologist was so busy so she told me to go home and she will call me to tell me about the result the after hours she called me and said your ultrasound is totally normal and im fine. so thats all .. im just lost I'm tired of tests. im better now my symptom of frequent urination improved im not going every 10 min like before I drank alot of water for one day and im trying to drink more.. im following my symptoms with gasto to find if there's any problem I wish everything to be fine cause i want to live normal and enjoy life like any girl my age '(((

---------- Post added at 04:01 ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 ----------

sorry for my bad english ..