PDA

View Full Version : Im blessed with a friend in a million

Granny Primark
26-04-07, 10:44
On Tuesday I had some very disturbing news.
I was extremeley anxious all day Tuesday and all day yesterday.
Last night while my hubby was at work I had a really severe panic attack. In desperation I rang my friend for help.
For almost an hour she was on the phone to me calming me down and helping me cope.
I havent had a severe attack for a few months now. So this morning when I woke up I was feeling really down and fearful that they had returned.
Within minutes of me waking up my friend was on the phone to me congratulating me. She said she was so proud of me and how well Id coped last night.
Its made me realise how lucky I am to have her as a friend.
Sometimes its friends who help us more than family.
Theres a saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed". I just hope my friend doesnt think "A friend in need is a bloody pest!"

Take care
LYNN xx

Piglet
26-04-07, 10:51
Aww that's a lovely post and you are both lucky to have each other. :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

manmoor
26-04-07, 11:48
Awww granny primark xx its a true saying you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family :hugs: xx

Paddington
26-04-07, 12:20
Oh Lynn,how lovely:hugs: it is wonderful you have such a good friend hun and it will be a blip,so dont dwell on it:D My son can talk me thru my attacks,bless him:D Takes a special friend/person who can do that.Sorry you had a bad one hun.Take care God Bless..Paddie.xxxx

groovygranny
26-04-07, 12:37
Hi Lynn!

What a warm and encouraging post!

Yes, a good friend is like being given diamonds when we feel we're only wearing costume jewellery!:hugs:

Thanks for sharing your lovely news!:flowers:

PS: And yes, you did brilliantly!:hugs:

pips
26-04-07, 12:37
Ah thats really lovely hun i'm so glad your friend helped you.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

domino
26-04-07, 14:40
Hi lyn, glad your friend was there for you in your hour of need,.They are "friends in a million" when no one else understands, their there to pick you up. :) I t,s ashame there ar,nt more people like your friend in the world,hope your feeling better today, take care xx lorraine.

Southern_Belle
26-04-07, 20:34
Hi Lynn,

I think that is what friends are for and you will give back to your friend one day to. I think it is lovely that you have written this though. True friends are rare and I'm glad you have this one. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,

Laura

Keitharcher
26-04-07, 20:40
true friends are worth their weight in gold

Keith

happyone
26-04-07, 20:42
Hey Lyn
thats really nice and I am sure your friend doesn't think you are a pest.
My closest friend and I, we help each other along. Sometimes I need her a lot, others she needs me. Sometimes we are both fine and at others we lean on each other at the same time!
We never think down of the other.
I'm sure your friend knows you would be there for her too.

happyone
xx

Karen
26-04-07, 20:46
How lovely Lynn. True friendship indeed.

Karen xx

mynydd
26-04-07, 21:08
Hope you are ok Lynn, take care x :flowers:

Lindalou64
26-04-07, 22:53
hey lynn. im so glad you have a true friend like that ..............:hugs: :hugs: to ya hope ya feelin better........Linda:flowers: