PDA

View Full Version : Lump part of collarbone?

ShaunRyder
28-03-17, 19:46
HA kicking in again recently first time in a long time and its aiming towards a small lump just below right collarbone going into breastbone, Its pretty much just below the collarbone a small hard lump, it does feel like a bit of bone but HA making me think otherwise, I may be able to feel one the otherside but alot lot smaller. Just wandered if anyone else had this? Keep thinking it is a rock hard lymph node :lac: Do not really want to see a doctor just to be told it is part of the collarbone though!

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Ok I am convinced it is something bad, I Googled it and it has said about lymphoma, it feels rock hard but I am not sure if it is part of the collarbone

Cakelady
28-03-17, 21:20
Feeling mines I think I can feel what you mean, just feels like bone. I'm not worried. Take care xx

ShaunRyder
28-03-17, 21:24
Feeling mines I think I can feel what you mean, just feels like bone. I'm not worried. Take care xx

Thank you, I feel calmer now and feeling again I can slightly feel one the other side and believe it is actually the collarbone. Hopefully my HA will be ok for now! :doh:

Cakelady
28-03-17, 22:26
Aw good, it does get us in knots doesn't it?! xx

Toaster
28-03-17, 23:02
Collarbones are pretty weird bones. That have some interesting shapes to them. Like there's a flat area on each one that you can feel. There are two bumps on mine in the middle near my sternum. I freaked when I felt them before.

ShaunRyder
29-03-17, 14:11
Collarbones are pretty weird bones. That have some interesting shapes to them. Like there's a flat area on each one that you can feel. There are two bumps on mine in the middle near my sternum. I freaked when I felt them before.

This is exactly where I am feeling mine as well, the right side I can feel more but the left side seems to have more muscle under collarbone so this could be why? Not even sure why I was feeling that area :blush: