PDA

View Full Version : Help! Was this a panic attack?

Chawk384
28-03-17, 22:23
My anxiety lately seems to be getting worse :( ok so first I have been experiencing a tingle feeling near my eye by my cheek bone- what's weird is if I don't concentrate on it- it goes away. So that has been making me nervous the past couple of days- thinking it might be a brain tumor or something......then I was at the grocery store and I got this weird sensation not really like a dizzy sensation but like things shifted if that makes sense- I started to panic and thought I was going to pass out- I got myself out to my car and started some breathing exercises- I just had this feeling like I wanted to run- once I got home I laid down for awhile and I now feel much better- my question is was this a panic attack? And my second question is does anyone else experience slight tingling in their upper cheek by their eye? But only on one side? I know reassurance seeking is something we are not supposed to do but I cannot talk to anyone else about this- please help

bingjam
28-03-17, 22:26
Sounds like a panic attack.. especially the part where you said you wanted to run....
I've found my panic attacks are never the same.. they always have something different thrown in there now and then..

Can't say much about the tingling though but everyone has different sensations in the body now and then.... maybe a nerve or something?