PDA

View Full Version : Valley at top of head

J_Graham
29-03-17, 04:48
Hello.

Never really used to worry about anything health related (except bad paper cuts) but recently I've become paranoid and sensitive to pretty much everything.

Recently I've been obsessing over what I guess would best be described as a small valley running roughly from the crown of my head to a few inches down the back of my head. If I run my finger from ear to ear, when I get to the top of my head, it feels like it drops off a little cliff, down into a small valley, back up a little cliff on the other side. The valley feels fairly hard, pretty shallow and about 1cm wide

I know it's most likely natural and this could have been there forever but any reassurances would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Cakelady
29-03-17, 08:22
Its most likely how your skull fused when you were a baby. Sounds nothing to worry about xx

Fishmanpa
29-03-17, 12:42
With respect, this one made me chuckle a bit. Other than glass, show me a skull that's perfectly rounded and symmetrical ;) And yeah, paper cuts suck!

Positive thoughts

Brian_VA
29-03-17, 12:51
This also made me laugh but it because I had the same worry about a year ago. Anytime I saw a bald guy I would stare at the top of his head to see if there was a bump or ridge there. I made my wife feel the top of my head, she just laughed and rolled her eyes.