PDA

View Full Version : Really need help

Fearfull
29-03-17, 15:43
I am in a down ward spiral right now. I'm terrified ii have a clot in leg and lung. Can't function anymore because of this. Its so bad that over the last 2weeks in total iive had 7 different doctors check my leg and listen to my lungs and they keep telling me there's no physical sign of clot leg not swollen or red and they said lungs are clear when they listen but my head won't accept iit. I'm a wreck over this. Please help me .I'm lying on couch all day every day because ii have no energy or motivation to do anything except worry .

Kay8010
29-03-17, 15:48
Hi there

I have had both clots in legs and lungs and even elbow and knee - you would not be typing or laying down if you had either or TRUST ME!

Your breathing would be labored, your calf or leg would be red and swollen and you would be limping....

Trust the Dr (if you can, I know it is hard, talking from experience)

Fearfull
29-03-17, 15:59
Hi there

I have had both clots in legs and lungs and even elbow and knee - you would not be typing or laying down if you had either or TRUST ME!

Your breathing would be labored, your calf or leg would be red and swollen and you would be limping....

Trust the Dr (if you can, I know it is hard, talking from experience)

I am limping on it but the doctors keep telling me there's no sign of clot but I've convinced myself I have one . I do have a feeling like I can't get a proper breath but doctor said that's anxiety. I just don't know anymore if I have one or if it just anxiety running away with itself. I'm getting chest pains aswell. I live alone and I'm terrified because of this

Cakelady
29-03-17, 23:28
Have they offered you any help for your anxiety? It can be so crippling when it takes over:(
You've seen alot of doctor's & none were worried, you are fine- I know it can be hard to believe but they wouldn't all be wrong:) Hope you feel calmer soon, take care xx

adventurine
29-03-17, 23:41
Hello :)

It sounds like quite a few doctors have checked you over and it's good they are all saying the same thing! Could you insist on a scan of some sort so you can actually see it, or ask a doctor to talk you through their assessment of why they have told you there is no clot? Maybe just speaking to them and telling them how this is affecting you, they can be more reassuring :)