PDA

View Full Version : Increase for anxiety and depression

Benjammin69
29-03-17, 18:18
Hi :-)

My psych is currently trying to stabilise me after a relapse in my depression and anxiety,i have been on 45mg mirt and 100mg quetiapine for a few weeks but still experiencing high levels of fish so my psych has today increased my 100mg to 150mg - other than the usual 'weight gain' etc what can I expect from the increase? Will it reduce my anxiety? Also will it stabilise my mood? Currently I'm up one day and down the next :-)

Thanks

panic_down_under
30-03-17, 00:28
what can I expect from the increase? Will it reduce my anxiety? Also will it stabilise my mood? Currently I'm up one day and down the next :-)

It may help with anxiety and mood, but I don't rate either of the meds you're taking for anxiety and depression. Imho, there are far better options. I think you should get a second opinion.

Benjammin69
30-03-17, 19:03
So first day down and when I woke up I needed to go back to bed for a nap till 10am, managed to get out, go swimming, went shopping and only now is my anxiety getting. Unmanageable when it's time for my dose... I'll update with day 2 of 15g XR seroquel tomorrow

Benjammin69
31-03-17, 12:06
2nd day - didn't sleep well last night, had night sweats and woke up with a really bad tummy.... don't know whether it's the increase or the take away. No real increase in hunger yet but I am quite tired in the mornings and feel abit on edge.... let's see what happens a

Benjammin69
01-04-17, 17:17
3rd day... feeling pretty crap but I did have a few beers last night so it's probably that and the increase making me
Feel rubbish :-(