PDA

View Full Version : Little inspiration!

emsjayne111
31-03-17, 19:04
With mental health you have no choice but to learn that you have to find ways to deal and cope with everyday life. From having to get yourself out of bed and ready for the day and to just pluck up the courage to go out in public seems a great leap at times! No one tells you how hard the meds will be you're just given them and told "hope you feel better soon. You're doing the right thing for recovery" or how hard the therapy can be, you never realise it will start off terrible before it gets slightly better! Or the fact the meds you may get put on aren't right for you and your body and mind hates them so you have to start from day one again and deal with the withdrawal side effects before the new AD even kick in. One thing that I can take as a positive is the fact I have found out who my true amazing friends are and who have supported me all the way since I've admitted I am ill but also no longer in denial over my MH. Life is one big storm but I am learning how to dance within this crazy storm with the help of my loved ones and friends and others like myself that can share they're amazing experiences! I just hope this can also help someone else & see you're not alone & it's okay to not feel okay!
[emoji177][emoji882][emoji304]☁️https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170331/e075fd3049062a6c95c428ef7cfa14f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cakelady
31-03-17, 20:01
Lovely post:hugs:xx

emsjayne111
31-03-17, 20:04
Lovely post:hugs:xx

Thank you! Just want to make everyone aware we are not on our own [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jull
02-04-17, 13:44
That's great! :)
Your post reminds me of a quote "Good friends are like four leave clover - Hard to find but lucky to have"

Catherine S
02-04-17, 15:06
A great post Emma, and I have that quote in a frame on my bedroom wall :)

ISB x