PDA

View Full Version : Scared....

Chany3284
31-03-17, 20:56
Hello i am new here. I am 32 yrs old. I have very bad health anxiety. I have been having what i thought was gallbladder attacks. When into doctor had a ultrasound done that showed a shadow on my liver so my doctor sent me for a mri now waitinf on the results and i am going crazy with worry. My blood work came back normal cbc was good organ blood work was all good. I am so scared i have the c word and its now in my liver. Is normal bloodwork a good thing? I need to stay of google iys a bad thing lol. I have three little kids i am just so scared.

Scared2bme
31-03-17, 22:11
When did you have the MRI? Shadows crop up sometimes which in turn make HA sufferers fear like hell that its bad news. I won't tell you to relax because I wouldn't but I will tell you when I had abnormal liver results several years ago I had to have N us as well. In the end it was okay. Did they say how long the results would be?

Chany3284
31-03-17, 22:27
I had it on wed. The nurse at my docs office kept telling me my blood work was all good and so was the blood work they did on my organs. I mean i dont feel sick at all. The er doctor i saw the night i had what i thought was a gallbladder attack said all my organs looked good....i am just freaked out i have cancer and it went to my liver. But i mean i feel fine eating just fine engery is fine. I need to stay of google. Also had a cold last week thats pretty much gone now i am thinking if i had cancer that has now spread my cold would not have gone away so quick i mean u wpuld think if i had cancer that long for it to move to my liver i would have felt sick by now?