PDA

View Full Version : A question for the twitchers

lilire
01-04-17, 00:05
First of All, let me Say I started with body wide twitches three Months ago and I AM super worried about ***. O Also have buzzing and pins and needles.
All of these go away when I am walking or really distracted (like when I AM having dinner)
My question is: how do you ignore them? How much time did you have them before they went away?( If they did)
Did you find fisical activity helpful? (Let me say I'm really lazy and Im hoping starting a fisical activity could be helpful)
I am 19 years old and female, and super stressed out about ***....

andysa
01-04-17, 01:08
Als or mnd, its three letters not the devil if you write the letters you won't get the disease. Most of the fear around the disease is people putting it seperate or on a weird fear pedistal. So stop with the stars it just builds your anxiety, second Als hardly ever if ever stars with twitching it is a disease of progressive weakness. Also as it effects the motor neurons and not the sensory nerves you don't get pins and needles or any sensory things with it. So guess what, you don't have Als - period, it sounds as if you just have a case of the anxiety twitches.