PDA

View Full Version : Scary symptoms, please help

Redsoles
01-04-17, 02:03
It's my birthday today and as well as a 6am start at work, I've been out for dinner and generally eaten junk all day.

While in the restaurant I started to get upper back pain and chest pain, like really tight muscles. I've been unable to sleep and now I have a racing heart, feel breathless and still have the back pain. I've also been to the toilet to empty bowels four times since 11pm, though it's not diarrhoea.

I'm scared it could be a heart attack, but hopefully just panic. Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone else?

Please help, I'm making it worse by worrying.

---------- Post added at 02:03 ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 ----------

I should also add that I haven't had any alcohol, I'm teetotal.

Chany3284
01-04-17, 02:08
U may be having gallbladder attack....are u having gas along with the pain? And the racing heart is more then likley your anxiety. Try to relax and breath. If u have ate alot of junk today its more then likley just ur gallbladder.

andysa
01-04-17, 02:09
How old are you? Are you male or female .

Redsoles
01-04-17, 02:12
I'm female, 44.

I had a nasty attack last summer which was a suspected gallbladder attack, although nothing showed up on ultrasound. My GP said it was most likely acid.

I don't get typical acid pains, more like soreness and discomfort in my upper back. My chest is sore too if I tense the muscles or move in certain ways.

Chany3284
01-04-17, 02:17
Thats what sucks about anxiety it makes everything seem way worse then what it is. Ive been dealing with what we thought was galbladder but ultrasound showed nothing just a shadow on my liver which has me freaking out. Doc sent. Me for an mri for a better look waiting on the news from that. All my blood work was good so i am really hoping its nothing bad. I am super scared and because i have HA its way worse and i made the mistake of googling it. Not a good idea lol. If u really think urhaving a heartattack u should get to the ER.