PDA

View Full Version : What's your exercise routine? If you don't have one,why don't you have one?

Tom1992
02-04-17, 08:23
Hi folks.

Exercise is such a key factor in good mental health.

Are you doing enough? I did do more than enough;walking for one hour each day,lifting weights at home,walking to work.

Today's the day I'm getting my old routine back on track. How about you?

If this post is in the wrong section,please shift it.

ServerError
02-04-17, 08:57
I run on a daily basis. It's noticeably good for mental health. I'd say I've notice greater psychological improvements than physical ones so far.

up a ladder
02-04-17, 12:32
Hi folks.

Exercise is such a key factor in good mental health.

Are you doing enough? I did do more than enough;walking for one hour each day,lifting weights at home,walking to work.

Today's the day I'm getting my old routine back on track. How about you?

If this post is in the wrong section,please shift it.

Tom.
Thanks. I have just made room for my rowing machine (last year birthday present). I have read recently that exercise is so key. I am rather lazy and my exercise routine is basically either driving or sitting at a desk.
I intend to start rowing today.

Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows. If you suffer far more in the mornings with anxiety and depression would I be better getting the exercise in before work?

Tom1992
02-04-17, 13:08
In my experience,I think it is beneficial to exercise in the mornings. Try it out and see the results.

I personally like exercising at night,simply because I feel more energetic and enthusiastic at night.

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

I also intend to keep a daily diary which will track all my anxiety symptoms. So I can look back over my progress and gauge which lifestyle change has benefited the most,whether it be cutting down on caffeine,exercise,or anything else.