PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or some nerve/Neurological disease/issue?

D Ray Morton
03-04-17, 01:27
Am obv an anxiety sufferer. But seems ok lately bar this issue.

But for 3months now since jan, I have had real issue with my legs mainly. Wake up and legs are twitching from inside and kind of burning. When im walking its not too bad, but when sat down and esp laying in bed each night. I have burning in right feet, and pins and needles all up right and spreads into left leg. Im sure if laying down irritates a nerve or something. Not only that my legs are basically useless now, so tense and muscles ache when barely used them.

Get issues in my hands and arm too but nowhere near as much as legs. Ive been patient took time off work destressed, all the anxiety things i need to do. I feel quite ok baring this issue that never goes.

Obv I dont want it to be something serious. But id just like to try solve this issue one way or another, I am being rational but its really unpleasant now and not sure of next step?

(Bloods were fine bar b12 170 (that is now 2000 got injections a month ago) my worry has b12 caused nerve damage? Not had mri for 2yrs.

Any help would be great.

pablo0977
03-04-17, 01:43
What have you been googling/researching? Does it match? If so, case closed. It's anxiety.

D Ray Morton
03-04-17, 02:31
What do you mean does it match?

---------- Post added at 02:31 ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 ----------

Tend not to google now, hence the post on here.

pablo0977
03-04-17, 02:38
What I meant is if your symptoms eerily match your worst fears it is likely anxiety.

D Ray Morton
03-04-17, 13:37
I guess they do yeah. Been trying to be positive and just always put it down to anxiety but after 3months. I am starting to question it. I have done everything in power to destress yet this issue is getting worse.