PDA

View Full Version : Driving test

Ellie96
03-04-17, 19:04
Hey, so I already generally have bad anxiety but I've been learning to drive for almost a year now and before every lesson I'm extremely nervous up until the point where I feel sick/bad stomach. I've got my first test next week and I really don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it, anyone else been in this situation, any advice?

Librella
06-04-17, 01:40
I'm very anxious about driving. I took driver's education in high school, and panicked so badly I failed the class. I gave up for a long time, but finally found a patient one-on-one driving instructor and was able to pass the test. I did fail once (don't worry if you do, it's common!), but passed the second time. Now, I live in a city and hardly drive anyway but at least I know I could do it in an emergency. I'm not sure if I have any advice, it's really hard not to panic, but if you have been practicing for a year you must be a good driver. Is there any way you can practice on the test course before the real test?

Ellie96
06-04-17, 19:51
I think I'd be the same as driving in general just makes me nervous, but It is good to have a licence so that I know I'm able to drive if I need to. There are many different test routes that I could be given, I've done practice in the area but I'm nervous I'll be given a route im not familiar with. Thanks for the reply :)