PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight? Too much or expected?

raizorpoke
04-04-17, 10:52
Hi Guys,

Haven't been on in a while as health anxiety and other commitments in my bum life have been putting me off much of anything for months.

This may seem really silly but I wanted (in my mind) to lose weight back in November so I started to try and eat less and watch what I was eating. I weighed about 110-112kg depending on time of day. Now, I weigh about 103-104kg and in the last month or two alone I believe I lost around 4kg.

Is this kind of weight loss possible for just two months? I took pictures of my scales to monitor my progress when I hit achievements which I was then proud of and I saw that I was 105kg literally about 2 weeks ago and now im around 103kg.

I haven't neccesarily been eating 100% healthy either. I have mainly managed to leave a 650 calorie deficit each day and aim to exercise with weights 5 days a week.

Im not sure if that amount of weight loss given the circumstances is a concern. Has anyone else had simmilar experience?

Thank you! :bighug1:

Kay8010
04-04-17, 11:01
Hello

1000% yes I have! I lost 21lbs (9.5kg) in 11 weeks by cutting out 800 cals a day, walking about half hour each day and no snacking at night time, so yes this is possible!

But now I have gained it all back and more.....lol

Congrats on the weight loss too :)

raizorpoke
04-04-17, 12:07
Thank you so much Kay, its weird how my HA just crops up like this. I set out to try and lose weight and when im do I am woried about if the weight loss is due to something else haha

pablo0977
04-04-17, 12:15
I lost almost 3 kg in 2 weeks on a diet plan that I should have only lost 1.5 during that time. But weight loss is a common symptom of anxiety, and these last two weeks have been the most anxious I've been in years. Gonna watch the scale over the next 2 weeks but not terribly worried about it.

Kay8010
04-04-17, 12:24
Thank you so much Kay, its weird how my HA just crops up like this. I set out to try and lose weight and when im do I am woried about if the weight loss is due to something else haha

No problem :)

I am exactly the same! I weigh myself every fortnight - I know this is not necessarily wrong per say but I feel comfortable doing this :)

Nice to chat to you :)