PDA

View Full Version : Leaukemia thought driving me crazy

Kierang18
04-04-17, 18:21
As the title says it's driving me crazy and I can't stop worrying a week ago I found a what I think is a hard lymph mode below my ear side of jaw and I really have to press in to feel it and it does take me a while to find it. So that's my first worry, secondly I woke up the other day with a nosebleed and later on I woke up in the middle of the night with one, my girlfriends in the middle of getting a loft conversion in and I keep
Telling myself maybe it was the dust that caused it? My anxiety is getting worse though. But I had several blood test last year full blood counts the lot my last one was december. And nothing was found is that the main diagnosis for this illness that I'm worrying about? Appreciate any response thanks

jdheart
05-04-17, 01:58
Sounds like Health Anxiety. If your blood work was good it is unlikely you have cancer. Also, what are you afraid of the cancer itself or death? Either way you cant stop the process of life. You know the true answer. If your sure and want reassurance see a Dr but most likely you will get the same results...take care