PDA

View Full Version : Generalized anxiety

Lavenderpearls2207
06-04-17, 15:19
So I'm 23 yo and I will be traveling day after tomm and I am just really scared and anxious. This started when I was on the island studying in med school. I started getting anxious about my health and wanted to go home but I finished it and then got home. I have been home for 3 months and I'm going back again for a coaching. I am just so scared that what if something happens??? I was a really strong person and this sudden change out of no where just Surprised me and made me really paranoid. I don't know how to overcome it and I try really hard every day. I am scared of getting any mental health issues. My friend got it and he didn't receive proper care and since then I have been scared

AntsyVee
06-04-17, 18:53
Usually these things never develop out of the blue. Big life changes, trauma, prolonged periods of stress and diet/lifestyle changes are usually the major culprits in bringing about periods of anxiety. You need to assess yourself and see what you think is the cause in order to make some changes. Also, anxiety doesn't usually just magically go away on its own. It will take some changes by YOU to reduce it.