PDA

View Full Version : So annoying! 40mg not feeling it.

pollynewsome
06-04-17, 17:32
GRRRRRRRR! Just feel rubbish. Was hoping that now at day 17 i would be fast improving but to be honest I'm feeling worse than I did at 30mg.. im feeling worse more often. Is this normal with the increase? Does anyone else feel like this at40mg? Thanks

Ethansmom
06-04-17, 20:53
I'm at 20MG and have been for over three weeks now and not feeling any better-- still anxious and have an overall nervous feeling. Do you have that too? I think my doctor will up my dose to 30MG today.

panic_down_under
06-04-17, 22:51
GRRRRRRRR! Just feel rubbish. Was hoping that now at day 17 i would be fast improving but to be honest I'm feeling worse than I did at 30mg.. im feeling worse more often. Is this normal with the increase? Does anyone else feel like this at40mg? Thanks

Yes, it isn't unusual to feel worse for a while after dose increases. Unfortunately, there is no way of speeding things up. :weep:

pollynewsome
07-04-17, 06:28
Thanks guys. Just needed that reassurance x

Ethansmom
17-04-17, 15:19
How's the 40 MG working for you. I upped to 30MG and feel so anxious :(

pollynewsome
17-04-17, 20:45
Hello. I have parts of the day where I feel good and other parts where I feel alot worse. However I never feel 100%. So flipping annoying. Going to give it a few more week. X

Ethansmom
17-04-17, 22:13
Oh, i'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping it would start working for you.

pollynewsome
18-04-17, 09:55
I know me too. I think I felt more at ease at 30mg.. How are you doing?

Ethansmom
18-04-17, 15:01
Still very very anxious. I have to take xanax to get through the day. It's been 9 days at the 30MG, so hopefully the anxiety will improve in a week or two.

Ethansmom
20-04-17, 17:24
12 days since I upped to 30MG and feeling even worse. I wake up shaking, anxious, and have panic attacks (sometimes several per day). Not sure if I can handle much more.

pollynewsome
20-04-17, 21:00
It is so annoying. I have a ok ish day followed by loads of horrible days. I am also getting to the point where I may come off them. I am better than I was but the physical side affects are horrible. My neck and the tops of my arms just ache and throb constantly and I have very little motivation or energy. I've also gained 2 and half stone up to today. Grrrrrr.

Ethansmom
20-04-17, 22:07
I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering. I'm suffering right along with you. My doctor said to hang in there for a few more days and that we'll talk at our appointment on Tuesday.

Sage579
21-04-17, 05:48
I am at 40mg now for over 5 months it's normal not to feel any diff for two weeks or more.i know how everyone feels about wanting to be better faster it's sadly a slow process I have found that the less you expect it to work before you now it you are doing better.

pollynewsome
21-04-17, 07:08
Sage how are you feeling now at 40mg? I've been taking 40mg for 4 weeks.

Ethansmom
21-04-17, 16:49
I'm still experienced the increased anxiety and even waking up with internal shaking. I've been crying all morning, waiting to feel better. I was getting heart palpitations again yesterday- maybe due to the increased anxiety. I will discuss it with my doctor on Tuesday.

Sage579
22-04-17, 04:38
Sage how are you feeling now at 40mg? I've been taking 40mg for 4 weeks.

I feel fine most of the time I have the occasional pounding chest and hypervention but other then that it has been good to me after the start up side effects of course. I also go to therpry and practice mindful mediation. Won't lie and say don't have a few bad days here and there but it's normal i think we wouldn't need meds If we didnt have a prob to start with:)

pollynewsome
22-04-17, 20:06
Hope it goes well at docs . I've got an appointment for the 8th of May. Lack of motivation and aching is very annoying. Take care all.

Ethansmom
24-04-17, 22:23
so I had a better day on Saturday and sunday, but still needing to take my daily dose of Klonopin to handle to increased anxiety. I'm seeing my psy tomorrow, so will report back to you all.

Ethansmom
28-04-17, 16:46
So my doctor up my dose to 40MG. I'm trying not to over think it. I am also taking clonazapam, which should help and have Xanax for any panic attacks. Today is day 1 on 40MG, not looking to the next two weeks of increased panic :mad: Maybe that won't happen. Maybe some of it tends to be in my head? I'm not really sure, but I plan to take one day at a time. I was going to wait another week to increase to 40MG, but I figured I might as well get it over with. I want to be on an adequate dosage to help the anxiety and overthinking.

MN
09-05-17, 10:31
How are you feeling now on 40mg?

Bike Rider
09-05-17, 12:13
It is so annoying. I have a ok ish day followed by loads of horrible days. I am also getting to the point where I may come off them. I am better than I was but the physical side affects are horrible. My neck and the tops of my arms just ache and throb constantly and I have very little motivation or energy. I've also gained 2 and half stone up to today. Grrrrrr.

This is how I was Polly, Cit took 12 weeks to work on me @ 40mg.

More bad than good days and motivation and energy the same. This is why I put 3 stone on.

Stick with them Polly they do work, I only swapped to Fluoxetine to get a lift, I then joined a gym and lost 4 kilo's in 2 weeks.

I find that they continue to do there job months later.

pollynewsome
11-05-17, 13:44
Thanks for that Bike Rider. I'm feeling bit better now. X

pollynewsome
12-05-17, 17:39
Spoke to soon. Dreadful 2 days. 8 weeks 40mg! X