PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound today and worried

Nzxt27
06-04-17, 22:46
So I went to Doctor 3 days ago by feeling my pulse strong in neck stomach and upper body areas. He pretty much said it was anxeity that he thinks I'd be wasting money for the ultrasound to check for AAA. But I opted for it anyways and went today. I have never had one or anything and I didn't even know they was going to check my liver pancrease gallbladder and bile ducts abd spleen.

It felt like forever but really was only 30 mins but I do remember she had me on my left side checking my right side for most of it. And I had to take in alot of deep breathes and hold. Which worried me more

And of course she wouldn't tell me anything which made my anxeity worse. I'm fearing they found either AAA or cancer or something bad.

Not sure if anyone else here has had a abdominal ultrasound done or not.

xastropadro31
08-07-18, 21:25
So I went to Doctor 3 days ago by feeling my pulse strong in neck stomach and upper body areas. He pretty much said it was anxeity that he thinks I'd be wasting money for the ultrasound to check for AAA. But I opted for it anyways and went today. I have never had one or anything and I didn't even know they was going to check my liver pancrease gallbladder and bile ducts abd spleen.

It felt like forever but really was only 30 mins but I do remember she had me on my left side checking my right side for most of it. And I had to take in alot of deep breathes and hold. Which worried me more

And of course she wouldn't tell me anything which made my anxeity worse. I'm fearing they found either AAA or cancer or something bad.

Not sure if anyone else here has had a abdominal ultrasound done or not.

Was everyone good ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRS STRESS ED
08-07-18, 23:01
l had an abdominal scan it is like you said left side right side arms above my head just awkward more then anything l had to go see my gp a week later for results my gallbladder collapsed had an operation all good now,you be fine and its best to get checked out good luck x