PDA

View Full Version : ROCD - OCD OR GAD? Pregabalin can helps?

illbetter_oneday
07-04-17, 01:51
Finally I found a gal that knows exactly what I'm going through.
Here in Brazil (sorry if I do not write a correct English, I'm translating by google lol), rarely can detect such a problem.
From the beginning, I've been suffering a lot to get a relationship. I've never been able to enjoy what a relationship can provide. I could never have the taste of having a corresponding passion.
I'm starting a serious relationship today. And I'm going through the same problems. But I see this girl with a potential future to be my future wife. It's that as you know, swimming against the tide and against the feelings is a very difficult thing. It's like a car without gas.
Many questions and obsessive thoughts make my head. Thoughts like: Do I like her? Would it work? Which really only disturbs me, because I can not see any prospect with absolutely anyone. It seems that my future is terrible in this respect. I can not imagine a good thing. Unfortunately, obsessive thoughts come to the surface, seeing bad things in her and that hurt me. I just make those thoughts go away and I enjoy my relationship in a quiet way.
I still have not told her that, because if she knows that, I'm sure the relationship is going downhill. I want me to be better off enjoying a good relationship with her.
The worst thing is that it ends up affecting my whole life in general, whether at work or with the family (I can not seem to worry), be it in the studies (I can not read, I can not rest easy)
I've tried to do cognitive behavioral therapy, and what they tell me is "If you do not want to, then it's over." But I get distressed just imagining that I'm going to finish. It seems that the thinking is going around.
As if that were not enough, the problem seems to have spread to the spiritual question. I can not feel peace or tranquility. Sometimes I feel that I do not have faith too, that I am a bad Christian, and that I can not be anything that I want. It's a terrible feeling

I would like to ask if this has to do with GAD? Or does it have to do with OCD with relationships? Is the treatment the same? Are the diseases the same?
I am at the beginning of treatment with pregabalin 75mg (Dorene) or Lyrica in Europe. Can this drug really help my problem? I tried various medications like sertraline with 2 types of dosage, fluoxetine 3 types, venlafaxine( i dont remember), bupropion 1 dosage, Pristiq 3 dosages and none worked.
If anyone can help me also how to deal with it, I'll be grateful.
I hope everyone improves, just as I intend to improve. As much as I'm not well, I'm going to move on because I want to improve and I want to enjoy my relationship with this girl

Hugs!
Stay with God

illbetter_oneday

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:47 ----------

It's so dificulty. In all my life. My dream is to have a love. But this is messing up a lot :( I can not imagine it forever!