PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes and pain in collarbone

Thelegend27
07-04-17, 16:25
This may be a ridiculous question, but I've been dealing with anxiety over my lymph nodes, ive posted here several times talking to people. But for the past few days when i wake up my collarbone hurts and it can be either collarbone some mornings it can be the right sometimes the left. My lymph nodes aren't big they do not touch my collarbone so i don't see how there can be a connection but in my mind i worry because i start thinking about the big C word and how it spreads. Ive had neck muscle discomfort, and some collarbone pains that worsen when i move mostly in the morning's. I probably sound ridiculous but you have to understand that i am plagued with anxiety. Im just wondering if any of you have had collarbone pain or anything in that area when after sleeping, maybe i could be sleeping in a bad position or something.

Fishmanpa
07-04-17, 16:28
You've been poking and prodding the area obsessively so there's your answer.

Positive thoughts

WoodChucker
07-04-17, 16:36
I think you might just sleeping in a weird position tbh.

snowghost57
07-04-17, 16:36
Have you talked to your doctor about your anxiety? I understand if you poke at the lymph nodes that makes them painful and swell. Leave them alone! The human body fights cancer cells every day. I'm sure if you had cancer you would have other symptoms other then a swollen gland. Go to the doctor and stop worrying!

Thelegend27
07-04-17, 18:14
Well i do have a Doctor appointment today, and my anxiety over the nodes have decreased over the past few week's. I was just wondering why my collarbones woukd hurt like that. But now i have white spots on my tonsils and im hoping its not the beginning of tonsillitis because ive had a bad sore throat 2 times since december accompanied by fever and sinus infection, so i may be looking at getting my tonsils removed if this continues, ive always had tonsil problems, since i was a kid i cough up tonsil stones pretty often. But I thought about skipping my doctors appointment today and just scheduling a appointment with a therapist that i got a referral for a couple of months ago.

Brad10
07-04-17, 20:00
Ahah I broke my collar bone 6 years ago and ever since then my lymph node has been swollen there, I was freak out so much about it, but you're fine !!!!!!