PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack. Right now

Hypomean
09-04-17, 04:50
Hey guys I'm hoping someone can talk to me.

I felt an odd sensation when I swallowed saliva. Upon swallowing I would feel a tug at the back of the throat, that the tug I would feel it in my nose. Then right now I started getting a dry cough. I just have two days without a phlegmy cough and two days also with no congestion in the nose. I know that when I get sick I last with a cough that comes out more after drinking cold stuff or being out in the cold. Earlier tonight I went out in shorts and sandals with a light shirt to check on the kids playing outside, it was cold. It was cold enough for me to just walk back in the house. Now should I blame that outing out in the cold for the reason my nose started acting up??

I have been having trachycardia. And the cough and nose thing having me fearing a heart attack, I've also been experiencing chest pressure, and extreme fatigue. I have heard from people around who experienced or saw family having a heart attack and in some of those cases it started of with a simple nose bleed, irritation and then on to a coughing fit. :( knowing the stories just freaks me out to what I'm experiencing.

Another fear that crept up was parasites, since I have been working in the garden lately. I know it's all over the place and that alone should be my comfort for letting me know it's just my health anxiety. But the what ifs hit me hard too.

montys
09-04-17, 06:23
Sounds like the flu :) I'm certain you'll be fine in a few days. If not, you can consider seeing the doc for some antibiotics.