PDA

View Full Version : Getting scared

unsure_about_this
09-04-17, 13:46
I am worried about my health still, I am going to the GP as I worried about my testicles yet again, keep thinking the thing I am feeling is a bad lump, to someone who does not have HA think it more likely a cyst, or a tube. or just part of normal testicle.
I keep thinking that I got testicle cancer, I know it is important to check your testicles, I really need help.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

I am still very scare, I know last time every thing was fine in December 2016, and had the scans done earlier last year, and 3 further exams by the GP, I am making myself feel very sick with worry, I am scare i have testicular cancer

snowghost57
09-04-17, 15:44
You have had 4 exams and a scan and they were all normal. So you don't have faith in doctors or tests? I think you should talk to your doctor about your anxiety. You are not being rational in your thought process.

unsure_about_this
09-04-17, 19:28
You have had 4 exams and a scan and they were all normal. So you don't have faith in doctors or tests? I think you should talk to your doctor about your anxiety. You are not being rational in your thought process.

I am trying even though I been told these are cysts last year something to do with relating to the epdidymis I just cant get out of mind when I am checking something dont feel right. Whilst I am being checked on Wednesday, I will mention about my anxiety I meant to be on waiting list for CBT but no idea where I am on the list.

GlassPinata
09-04-17, 19:35
How likely is it that you have testicular cancer (a rare disease), when you've already been examined for it a number of times? I mean, come on.
As a guy, you probably haven't felt too many testicles other than your own, but I promise you, even normal testicles have some *lumpy* things in them; I assume these are the tubes and stuff.
I'm sure you are fine. Trust your doctor.

best wishes.

unsure_about_this
09-04-17, 21:08
How likely is it that you have testicular cancer (a rare disease), when you've already been examined for it a number of times? I mean, come on.
As a guy, you probably haven't felt too many testicles other than your own, but I promise you, even normal testicles have some *lumpy* things in them; I assume these are the tubes and stuff.
I'm sure you are fine. Trust your doctor.

best wishes.

Thank you at 33 no idea, we have no family history of testicles cancer, but with my HA spiral out of control

unsure_about_this
10-04-17, 10:16
Sleep well, I spent 5 minutes this morning already checking my testicle, because I am worried, I know I got bad HA, It just that when I got told I had some cysts from the scan last year, afterwards I have repeated gone back to GP to see whether there have grown, I keep thinking that everything I feel down there is bad lump

Bigboyuk
10-04-17, 10:25
Sleep well, I spent 5 minutes this morning already checking my testicle, because I am worried, I know I got bad HA, It just that when I got told I had some cysts from the scan last year, afterwards I have repeated gone back to GP to see whether there have grown, I keep thinking that everything I feel down there is bad lumpHi I think this is getting out of control now, seriously have a different routine if you can, you wake up after a good nights sleep, don't make it a daily routine ( I know it's hard not to) no more daily checking go back to your dr to chase up your CBT and to find out roughly who long it's going to be, Also go to your local mind office (in most towns in the uk) and they do CBT too :) Be kinder to your self Cheers

unsure_about_this
10-04-17, 12:21
Hi I think this is getting out of control now, seriously have a different routine if you can, you wake up after a good nights sleep, don't make it a daily routine ( I know it's hard not to) no more daily checking go back to your dr to chase up your CBT and to find out roughly who long it's going to be, Also go to your local mind office (in most towns in the uk) and they do CBT too :) Be kinder to your self Cheers

Thank you for your comment, but my problem is every time I feel something which feels odd I panicing like mad, which is making me feeel more ill. I am going to talk to the GP on Wednesday after checking me over. I am scared what I am feeling is a bad lump and not thinking rational that it is these cysts, or a bundle of tubing or something less serious. To me every lump is bad

Bigboyuk
10-04-17, 12:44
Thank you for your comment, but my problem is every time I feel something which feels odd I panicing like mad, which is making me feeel more ill. I am going to talk to the GP on Wednesday after checking me over. I am scared what I am feeling is a bad lump and not thinking rational that it is these cysts, or a bundle of tubing or something less serious. To me every lump is bad You are welcome :) And I hear you! The other thing is you need to try to cultivate 'healthy' thinking on this sure not easy, but give it a go!! So glad you are seeing your dr again and we are all made differently to each other some ppl will never find a lump others will like your self and then the panic starts! It's a vicious cycle that needs to be addressed :) Let us know what your dr says when you have been till then try and not keep checking ATB to you mate! Cheers

unsure_about_this
10-04-17, 16:17
You are welcome :) And I hear you! The other thing is you need to try to cultivate 'healthy' thinking on this sure not easy, but give it a go!! So glad you are seeing your dr again and we are all made differently to each other some ppl will never find a lump others will like your self and then the panic starts! It's a vicious cycle that needs to be addressed :) Let us know what your dr says when you have been till then try and not keep checking ATB to you mate! Cheers

Thank you as also bumps confused me as well sometimes, a lot easily in the bath or shower to check. I dont know whether from last year when I told I have cysts got me worried more and more, I know that I got lots of hairs around the area

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

The fearing is making me want to die, worrying

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

I know there a lot of things which can cause these lumps other than my big fear (if I am feeling a lump) I know there are tubes, muscle, blood vessels, that long cord. I know i have two cysts from the last scan, the GP who I saw last December showed me the letter which was sent, even though I got a copy telling me there was a cyst, he showed me where the cysts were, the doctor in November and September (same GP) checked and nothing had changed

Bigboyuk
10-04-17, 16:31
Thank you as also bumps confused me as well sometimes, a lot easily in the bath or shower to check. I dont know whether from last year when I told I have cysts got me worried more and more, I know that I got lots of hairs around the area

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

The fearing is making me want to die, worrying

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

I know there a lot of things which can cause these lumps other than my big fear (if I am feeling a lump) I know there are tubes, muscle, blood vessels, that long cord. I know i have two cysts from the last scan, the GP who I saw last December showed me the letter which was sent, even though I got a copy telling me there was a cyst, he showed me where the cysts were, the doctor in November and September (same GP) checked and nothing had changed At the end of the day why do we go to our dr's for help and diagnosis and treatment they have the latest up to date equipment at their disposal :) The fact they have told you it's NOT cancer should be Wow :) But I do hear you just try now to forget it till you go on Wednesday Have faith in your dr that he knows what he is doing many years of training and experience is needed! Cheers

unsure_about_this
11-04-17, 11:49
Also I noticed sometimes when I check not in the bath there feel firmer, I am sure sometimes I am probably pressing too hard and grabbing them a little too rough

Bigboyuk
11-04-17, 11:57
Also I noticed sometimes when I check not in the bath there feel firmer, I am sure sometimes I am probably pressing too hard and grabbing them a little too rough Hi Please try and refrain from this obsessive behaviour it only makes you feel worse which I am sure you don't like feeling this way. then you seek reassurance from other members who tell you there is nothing wrong with you :)

unsure_about_this
12-04-17, 15:42
Well I been the GP/doctor I saw could not feel the lumps, ask whether I could feel them, she is sending me for an ultrasound just to reassurance, she had a good feel round them. I mention the tubes etc and the cysts

Bigboyuk
12-04-17, 16:00
Well I been the GP/doctor I saw could not feel the lumps, ask whether I could feel them, she is sending me for an ultrasound just to reassurance, she had a good feel round them. I mention the tubes etc and the cysts This is good news the ultrasound scan will be just to reassure you ahh bet you feel better about that no need to say good luck on the scan cause I know it will be ok :) ATB mate!! Cheers

unsure_about_this
12-04-17, 16:22
And I dont have any other symptoms like burning, discharge from the penis which she mention, thanks.

Bigboyuk
12-04-17, 16:49
And I dont have any other symptoms like burning, discharge from the penis which she mention, thanks. Hey even better news and these are all +'s too :) You are welcome :) Cheers

unsure_about_this
23-04-17, 14:59
Now I got a date for the ultrasound of my testicles,

Bigboyuk
23-04-17, 15:09
Now I got a date for the ultrasound of my testicles,Great news! And the results will be normal :)

unsure_about_this
24-04-17, 10:13
I know what the ultrasound is like since I had one done last year and had the ultrasound on my abdominal a few years ago, I am hoping the gel is blue or white for my team.

Bigboyuk
24-04-17, 11:04
I know what the ultrasound is like since I had one done last year and had the ultrasound on my abdominal a few years ago, I am hoping the gel is blue or white for my team. Ha ha I can just see that. When I had one done on a big lump on my leg a few years back just to check if it was cancerous or not turned out to be benign Yay :) The gel was clear sorry to disappoint you, but it wont be blue or white though! Cheers

unsure_about_this
06-05-17, 11:37
Now I been and been told straight away after the scan these are cysts and he did say I may have felt the cyst. I will have to believe the scan results that i dont have the big c