PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts, paranormal activity fear again

Littlemisssunshine10
10-04-17, 21:09
So I've posted previously about this and I'm sooo scared there is a ghost. The fear went away and it's back then last night I felt someone touch my foot ( my dog was by it so could of been him but didn't feel fluffy) like someone with a hand touched my foot like a hand to a foot if that makes sense ..then I checked on my son and thought it sounded like foot steps someone leaving my bedroom and going down stairs I thought it was my partner but he was asleep .. now I can't breath and I'm panicking.i need advice and support told in being silly reassurance, stories anything I'm loosing my mind I'm so scared.

shakey1961
14-04-17, 22:42
Do you sleep in the dark? If so would it help if you had a night light? They are inexpensive and can be bought from most DIY stores. Some have a built in sensor that will turn it on when it goes dark, so you don't even have to think about it.

Have / Do you watch paranormal programmes on TV? If you're doing that then it's likely to be in the front of your mind all the time.

I should imagine paranormal activity is extremely rare, and there is unlikely to be anything in your house. As you are thinking and have heightened senses to it, anything is going to set you off.

You are probably experiencing a mild case of catastrophic thinking.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/09/04/catastrophic-thinking-when-your-mind-clings-to-worst-case-scenarios/

Hope that helps.

Bill
15-04-17, 01:44
It's highly likely it's just anxiety but if I wanted concrete proof, I'd leave the light on and set up a cam with audio to record everything like they do in films. You could then replay it and you would know for certain then. You would either get peace of mind or make a lot of money so you would win either way.