PDA

View Full Version : Tension and headaches etc

Sarah-Jane
28-10-04, 10:06
Have got a constant headache and tension in my shoulders and neck area and sinking feeling in top of my tummy/rib area, is this part of my panic disorder? or side affects of medication? or both?

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

Meg
28-10-04, 14:13
Headache and tension are anxiety related and respond very well to a massage

The sinking feeling is panic related and responds well to tonic water / soda water and a good burp.

Not much to do with medication although can exacerbate usual anxiety feelings whilst settling down on medication.

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

seh1980
28-10-04, 17:38
hello Sarah-Jane,

I often get tension in my neck and shoulders, normally when I'm feeling particularly anxious. You have nothing to worry about...

Sarah :D

Karen
28-10-04, 18:51
Hi Sarah-Jane

I get tension in my neck and shoulders, and tension headaches due to anxiety too.

I've had a really bad night last night, and day today and have a tension headache now.

It isn't anything to worry about.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

davebrum
28-10-04, 20:33
hi sarah jane
the biggest problems i have had with my anxiety are the sane as yours constant headaches neck and shoulder tension and cramps - after advice given on line i invested in a good relaxation cd which seems to be working i got - 'learn to relax by coby zvikler' he also has a web page www.cobyzvikler.com give it ago it might help you as well
love davidxx

Sarah-Jane
29-10-04, 08:05
Dave

I have just placed an order ...hope it works;) Im sure it will as i know how stressed you are too xxx

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx