PDA

View Full Version : Paul returning but feels new

NPS_Paul
28-04-07, 21:47
I just wanted to say hi and a little about myself. I'm a full time carer for 2 autistic sons and i also work part time 6-8 hours aweek. This is a recent thing and i hope it will increase over the next few months. My wife is hoping to be a class room assistant and has an interview next week for an autistic child in year 5. Basically hi to those who remember my short time here afew months back and hi to new friends too.

den42
28-04-07, 22:09
hi paul
welcome back, good luck to your wife, hope she gets the job

take care

denise :yesyes:

Karen
28-04-07, 22:13
:welcome: back Paul.

Karen

eastender
28-04-07, 22:48
Hi Paul

groovygranny
28-04-07, 23:06
Hi there, welcome back!

Hope your wife is successful in her interview:flowers:

a CA/TA is a very worthwhile job with great job satisfaction. I was one for 10years and thoroughly enjoyed it :)!

Piglet
28-04-07, 23:58
Welcome back.

Piglet :flowers:

Southern_Belle
29-04-07, 02:55
Hi Paul,

Welcome Back and tell your wife good luck with her interview.

Laura :)

manmoor
29-04-07, 15:19
Welcome back Paul. xx

ksmith
29-04-07, 21:23
:welcome: Nice to see you back Paul. Wishing your wife good luck with the interview!

Kay

ashnjim
30-04-07, 10:21
Hi Paul a BIG welcome back to ya, im new here.
my uncle also had autism he was a great man, i lost him to a heart attack last year will be his anniversary this may he was 36 and was such a gentle loving man.

good luck to your wife with the interview xxxxxxxxxx

NPS_Paul
30-04-07, 22:36
Thank you to everyone. I've had no time to pop in today and have to go almost immediatly. Sorry.

NPS_Paul
09-05-07, 14:42
Well i'm in my 3rd week of part time work and my wife is out working at our son's school too this afternoon. It's not easy and especially on wednesdays we just hardly see eachother - if we're not at work we are looking after children seperately. We'll have to see how the weeks and then months pan out. She's back at 3,30pm and then i have to go and do another couple of hours, then she's out this evening. Phew. Any of you have the same kind of life? Paul.

trac67
09-05-07, 14:53
Your lucky it would be worse if you were working full time, some couples are like ships that pass in the night due to kids and work commitments. When I was married my ex used to be away for 9 months of a year and i used to work 2 jobs so when he was home we very rarely saw one another. Guess its just life and we have to do these things to survive financially and if a relationship is strong enough then it will survive it..........sadly mine wasn't.

Trac xx

honeybee3939
09-05-07, 15:30
Hi

I know when my kids where little thats what we had to do to pay the Mortgage and other bills. My husband worked through the day, and i worked evenings and weekends at B&Q.

I geuss if you need the money then you just have to do what suits best.:)

Andrea
x

Lindalou64
09-05-07, 15:45
welcome back paul..................:)......Linda x

NPS_Paul
10-05-07, 16:44
Many years ago my wife use to work mornings at the local Woolworths and i did afternoons/ weekends at Safeway 13 miles away by train. There was so little time gap, that i had to get our 2 children in the double buggy and meet her half way home and then run for the train to be home at 11pm.

NPS_Paul
11-05-07, 21:53
I know where you're coming from trac67. I was working 2 jobs and it was just too much with my wife trying to work too. We split up for 3 years. During that time i worked nights full time and although i earned good money i hardly saw my children. The balance of family and making ends even meet is a very tricky one.