PDA

View Full Version : Holiday update - foot?

LF87
11-04-17, 21:33
I have just got home from a 3 night hen holiday in Spain and am feeling extremely tired / hungover / anxious. It's been fun and I'm glad I went but have a few worries I've brought home. The shoes I wore on the first and second night have given me like a weird numb feeling on the bottom of my foot / one toe. They are high heels and were hurting my feet but I've not experienced this before. Is it just off my silly shoes or should I worry about something more sinister? Should I go to docs? No one else seems bothered, they're like yeah your foot feels funny so what. But it's like a numb / cold feeling but it's not cold? Any advice would be great, I'm really worried and am in desperate need of reducing anxiety - today has been an ordeal.
Thanks

Gary A
11-04-17, 21:42
I think labelling this an "ordeal" is a bit strange.

Clearly whatever the issue with your toe is, it's been caused by your shoes. It'll most likely resolve itself in a day or two.

Cakelady
11-04-17, 21:52
Most likely your shoes hun, nothing else. I've had it before after long nights out in heels....good old days! xx

LF87
11-04-17, 22:08
Gary A - the ordeal was flying and the anxiety I had today. I slept around an hour last night and today was awful. I hate flying and although proud for doing it I really don't think I can again til I get it under control. I was scared all day I was going to faint or throw up or something would stop me getting home.

Thanks cakelady, hoping it'll go away soon it's freaking me out. Those shoes are going the journey though haha X

Rhiannon.
11-04-17, 22:20
LF87 - Well done you for going! It must have taken a lot of courage - great job :D

LF87
12-04-17, 08:51
Thank you Rhiannon! X

Josh1234
12-04-17, 13:57
Are you in therapy for your anxiety?