PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in X

KatiePink
12-04-17, 22:18
Hi everyone hope you're all well!

I'm just sat down with a cuppa after watching skull island, the effects were great but not the same as the other Kong's :weep: still worth a watch!

Anyway I wanted to let you know where I was and hopefully hear from you lot on how you're all doing, I don't miss how I was but I miss this place and members sometimes I'm just so much more busy these days.
So where am I in terms of my health anxiety? Well 10 being the worst it's ever been and 0 being the best, I've been a steady 2/3 as of late. I mean it's still there for sure, but it isn't controlling my life or consuming my days. Certain things I would have flipped over no longer cause me panic, but the potential is still there I suppose I just have better ways of managing my thoughts now.

I've got a lot of goals I am working towards in my personal life at the minute which is really giving me a sense of direction, a satisfaction and positive outlook. This really helps. I do want to do an in depth post soon about my struggles through health anxiety/general anxiety.

How is everyone doing?

:hugs:

Fishmanpa
12-04-17, 23:37
Hi KatieP,

Let me tell you... just the general tone of your post is light years ahead of where you were just a month ago! It's obvious you're making progress and I'm so pleased to see this :D Keep up the good work. Hopefully your post will serve as encouragement for others.

Peeps... take heed. Look at KatieP's history and then this post. The difference is like night and day. You can do it too!

Positive thoughts

KatiePink
19-04-17, 09:31
Hi KatieP,

Let me tell you... just the general tone of your post is light years ahead of where you were just a month ago! It's obvious you're making progress and I'm so pleased to see this :D Keep up the good work. Hopefully your post will serve as encouragement for others.

Peeps... take heed. Look at KatieP's history and then this post. The difference is like night and day. You can do it too!

Positive thoughts

Thanks Fishmanpa :D You never believe it's possible for things to change, and I certainly couldn't have imaged me being where I am now so there is hope for everyone! It's a very difficult thing, anxiety/depression ect but health anxiety completely stopped me living for far too long.