PDA

View Full Version : Pelvic pain when moving.

Emily101115
13-04-17, 08:27
Hi all I am back again!
Just wondering if any of you ladies have had what I am about describe.
I have been getting a feeling of fullness at the top of my pelvis (this is not constant) and sometime when I get up from sitting down I get this huge shooting pain that last a couple of seconds.

I am 24 with 3 children.In the past due to my health anxiety I have had
Smear test-normal cervical ectropion
CA125 blood test-normal-IBS?

I woke twice early hours of this morning to pee however I did drink a bit more last night,don't think my urine is smelly or cloudy.

Can anybody help shed some light?

Emmaisworried
13-04-17, 09:32
I have been getting pelvic and hip pain since I had my second daughter 3:5 years ago. Well I've had it since I was first pregnant and it's just not gone away and has changed as the years have gone on

GlassPinata
13-04-17, 10:37
Sometimes IBS and bowel pain is indistinguishable from pelvic pain, at least to me.
My period makes my IBS flare up, and there are times I can't tell if I'm having period cramps or bowel cramps.
IBS is very common in people with anxiety, so it could be that.
Just something to think about.

Best wishes.

Bonquiqui
13-04-17, 11:34
I had SPD during pregnancy and the symptoms are as you described except worse and I could barely turn in bed or walk properly. Physiotherapy helped greatly and just icing it at the start

Emily101115
13-04-17, 15:16
Thanks for all your replies,been feeling on and off nauseous(not enough to put me off my food) pelvic pain has stopped.I wasn't sure If you could get ibs pains so low down xx

Emily101115
13-04-17, 20:50
Been feeling nauseous on and off all day and I have been burping and breaking wind a lot (sorry)