PDA

View Full Version : Yellow stool and panic attacks. yay.

jaka123
13-04-17, 09:35
sorry for the graphic and long post but i dont know what to do anymore. Im a 15yo male.

For the last few months ive been getting yellow when i wipe after a bm as well as if i let the stool sit for a few seconds it turns the water around it yellow. After getting stool tests and blood tests done, nothing was found. My health anxiety stopped and my stool went back to normal.

For the past month ive been going once a day and its been brown to light brown. On Friday last week I missed a day so i started to worry. When i finally did poo i had white mucus on the bm and when i wiped it was bright yellow again. Being me, i decided to google. I found nothing but liver disease and gallbladder cancer.

For the last week my anxiety has been out of control. My stool went from light brown to now being brownish yellow. Its also been turning the toilet water yellow again. I also started getting occasional pain under my right ribcage that only goes on for a few seconds.

Today i woke up and went to the toilet as usual. Once again, yellow stool. I then freaked out and begged my mum to take me to the hospital as i was sick of not knowing what was wrong with me as I've never had any conclusive answers. When we got to the hospital there was too many people there so we came home.

When i think rationally about what could be wrong, ibs and anxiety make the most sense. None of the symptoms im having fit with anything i can find. Even my doctor said that he would be surprised if it was anything slightly serious.

Does anyone know what could be wrong? my anxiety wont leave me alone and i dont know what to do :weep::weep::weep:

Cakelady
13-04-17, 09:43
Aw, I think you've answered your question in your post, ibs or/& anxiety. Like you say your tests were clear & doctor doesn't think there's a serious problem, try to relax you are fine. Are you getting help with your anxiety? xx

jaka123
13-04-17, 10:07
Aw, I think you've answered your question in your post, ibs or/& anxiety. Like you say your tests were clear & doctor doesn't think there's a serious problem, try to relax you are fine. Are you getting help with your anxiety? xx

yea i know i just feel like i forgot alot in that other post so i decided to post again. not only that, just writing about whats wrong really helps my anxiety as it helps me rationalise things.

Cakelady
13-04-17, 11:33
Its really good to do that if it helps :) Its far better than sitting on your own worrying about it! Take care xx