PDA

View Full Version : Nausea,exhaustion and stomach pain.

Emily101115
14-04-17, 07:53
After being worry free for a few week how can become poorly and suddenly have a death sentence? I don't think my health anxiety is in full blown mode at the moment,but I am heading that way!

For the past 3 days I've been feeling nauseous and I seem to have quite a lot of wind (both ends)
I have slight stomach tenderness but it's bearable,not having to take painkillers for it nor is stopping me from doing anything.
I am still able to eat.Last night I felt so tried I had to go for a lie down and ended up sleeping all night in my clothes.
I have had bowel movements but I don't feel like I am fully cleared out.

Sorry for this long post! I don't know if I am getting myself worked up or if I need to pop and see my Gp?

---------- Post added at 07:53 ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 ----------

To add to my above post I have been feeling really cold but my temperature is normal.

Emily101115
14-04-17, 14:05
Anyone?

CHELLEB1017
14-04-17, 14:09
I can totally relate how you can be fine for weeks living normally and then bam HA hits outta no where!!! It is THE WORST! I also get tummy issues when I am stressing over HA so maybe that is what's going on with you right now?

Emily101115
15-04-17, 09:40
Feeling a bit better today with my stomach.I do feel full of worry though,I can't help but think I have something really wrong.

I have lost 2st in 5 months,however I have been eating more healthy and going to excercise classes at my gym.Part of my head is telling me it's all the workouts and healthier options I have been doing,the other part tells me I'm seriously ill.I guess becaus I still have been 'cheat' days (sneaky takeout) Andy not gained any weight back.

la.gymbunny
15-04-17, 16:16
might you have gastritis? It causes wind, pain, nausea etc. If so it's easily settled with bland diet, anti spasmodics and sometimes antibiotics.

Or more likely acid reflux or GERD? This will again likely cause all those symptoms you are experiencing. Stress will make it worse and also a carb heavy diet, alcohol, smoking or being overweight or inactive can worsen it. Coffee is also a trigger for many people.

I can see you are trying to be healthier but maybe the sudden change in habits has upset your system temporarily. Either way I'd see your doc, but I'm sure it's nothing more serious. Good luck.