PDA

View Full Version : Im new here

Hopsicle
29-04-07, 19:54
hi everyone - just came across this site while browsing the net for some comfort - Im new here - I suffer from OCD and just started having therapy which has resulted in panic attacks and hugely heightened levels of anxiety Im also having problems managing to talk about this stuff and finding people who can actually understand what is going on - I guess thats why I ended up here - anyway would be nice to meet people so feel free to get in touch :) :shrug:

honeybee3939
29-04-07, 20:03
Hi

And a BIG warm welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

vernon
29-04-07, 20:06
Welcom Hopsicle, You will find plenty of help and people with the same problems here. Hope you find it helpfull, Vernon

manmoor
29-04-07, 20:10
Hi Hop,

A big warm welcome to you xx

groovygranny
29-04-07, 22:51
Hi Hopsicle, big :welcome:to you!

We're all here for each other!

Lots of help and support :flowers:

Southern_Belle
30-04-07, 01:11
Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find this place very supportive full of information and will make many friends here.

Laura :)

Scarlett77
30-04-07, 08:39
Hi Hopsicle,

Welcome to the site :D There's loads of info and lovely people here, so hope you find it helpful,

Scarlett x

trac67
30-04-07, 10:14
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
30-04-07, 19:36
Hi Hop

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fantastic people and get loads of support and advice.

hoppipolla
01-05-07, 13:46
from one hop to another - welcome! ^_^

your name made me smile as once i referred to an ice lolly or something that i was eating as a "hopsicle"! lol :D

hope the forum helps you, i'm sure it will! :)

Pink Princess
01-05-07, 19:44
hey, welcome to the site, i hope you make good friends here and get all the support you need xxxxxxxx