PDA

View Full Version : terrified of anal cancer :(

jaka123
16-04-17, 10:01
Hi, im 15 years old and male.

so recently ive been really worried that ive got something wrong with me. I had blood and stool tests a month ago and they were perfect. Ive been having lots of mucus in my stool and my anxiety has been through the roof. For the last week ive been feeling like i need to poo when i dont really have to.

Today i decided to feel inside my anus to see if anything was there and it felt really tight and hard. it wasnt any seperate lumps or anything, it was just tight and hard. My finger came out with mucus and worm looking things on it. I googled (bad idea) and now im terrified that anal cancer has been causing all of my problems. I dont know what to do. Im going to the emergency room tonight just to get this s**t over and done with. i cant cope anymore. My anus itself looks purple so and thats concerning me too.

Does this sound like it could be anal cancer? im so scared.

---------- Post added at 09:01 ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 ----------

just adding on to what i wrote earlier, the full feeling goes away when i lie down and relax. just thought that might be helpful.

Bigboyuk
16-04-17, 10:31
Hi Jaka I can honestly say it's not cancer And not a good move keep consulting with dr Google so try and refrain from this. As for the worms this needs to be treated and is also not cancer so book a appointment with your dr. as for a purple ass probably cause you been prodding around to much. By all means go and see the dr's at the ER but if they say everything is ok (remember they are trained and qualified) Believe them :) Cheers