PDA

View Full Version : its been a long time

cheeky monkey
16-04-17, 09:18
Hi everyone
Its been ages since my last message, I'm doing ok I have my good and ba days I'm pleased to say lea and I are still together, and still have our dogs though we only have sky the sheltie since I last was here, she is 14 yrs old but still acts like a puppy, we also have a 4 yr old blue merle border collie called breeze he is crazy lol, last yr we lost JJ she was 14yrs old, so we now have a 11mth old sheltie called storm he is so cute. I have also qualified as a dog trainer. I have new hobbies I'm well into adult colouring I cant stop lol. I'm also a big fan of Mrs browns boys I'm going to see the live show in July at the 02. And of course I'm still a huge Michael Jackson fan. Lea and I are also training storm to be our emotional support dog. I would love to make some new friends sadly my family are still horrible so I don't see them now, and sadly I was recently in touch with my sister ut had been about 10 yrs but she has been dianoused.with motor neuron disease. At the age of 37. So if you want a crazy friend lol. With lots of intrests here I am lol
Happy Easter oh I'm watching a movie on tv its a Christmas one lol think the tv people need help lol
Take care
Susie

venusbluejeans
16-04-17, 09:24
Hiya cheeky monkey and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: