PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Simba
28-10-04, 15:04
I have recently joined this site as both myself ans my husband are going through a bad time due to depression and panic attacks.

Anyone on here from the West Midlands area?

Meg
28-10-04, 15:26
Tell us a bit more about whats been going on with you both and how you've been managing for the last few months and what help you've been able to find so far.

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

KW
28-10-04, 15:27
Hi Simba

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you've both had a bad time. You'll find lots of good advice and support on here.

I live in Warwick..

KW

kate
28-10-04, 15:31
Hi Simba and WELCOME!!

I'm in the West Midlands, in North Birmingham.

Kate x

seh1980
28-10-04, 17:19
hello Simba,

Welcome to the site!! I'm sure you will find loads of support here. Take care.

Sarah :D

davebrum
28-10-04, 17:45
hi simba and welcome
you have come to the right site for as much support and help you need
im from the midlands - i live in sutton coldfield north birmingham
xx david

Karen
28-10-04, 17:56
Hi Simba

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear both you and your husband are having a bad time.

You'll get a lot of support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

vernon
28-10-04, 20:34
hiya simba welcome to the site. I sm from West Mids to Coventry hope you find the help you need here which i am sure you will Vernon

nomorepanic
28-10-04, 20:50
Hi Simba

Welcome aboard! Hope we can be of some help to both of you.

Nicola

vernon
28-10-04, 22:03
Hi simba, welcome to the site i am sure u will find the help you need here. I am from west mids, Coventry, and have suffered anxiety and panic for many years, but it comes and goes. Vernon

lainey
29-10-04, 10:51
Hi Simba

Welcome to the site, sorry to hear both you and your husband are suffering. You will find lots of help and support here.

Take care

Elaine x

jill
29-10-04, 14:51
Hi Simba,

Welcome to the site.

JILLXX

May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.

linjane
29-10-04, 18:08
Hi Simba, I am also from West Midlands and hello to everyone else from here too. It looks like the whole of the midlands have panic problems maybe we should all move and we'd be better!!!!!My dream is to live by the sea, anyone fancy it?????

kate
29-10-04, 18:18
Yes please, Linjane!!

Would love to live by the sea! Exmouth is my preferred choice [^]

Kate xx

Karen
29-10-04, 18:21
Hi Linjane

Well I already live by the sea but I too have panic problems. Shame that theory doesn't hold up!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

linjane
29-10-04, 18:43
Hi Kate, I went to Exmouth in the 'summer' a friend from school has just moved to a village called Ottery St mary not far from there, so we went to see her and she said it is the best thing she has ever done. My husband said if i save £20k we can move!!!!Thnk i need a lotter win!!! Never mind, Karen i am sticking with my theory for me, I hate being so far from the sea!!!Take care everyone[8D]

jo-jo
31-10-04, 20:05
Hi there Simba

Sorry to hear about you and your hubby but you'll certainly get lots of support and great advice here on the site. Welcome :D

Best wishes, Jo xx