PDA

View Full Version : Worried about possible lymphoma

Ryank65
16-04-17, 18:36
I'm a 22 year old male. I quit smoking 6 months and ago and cut back on drinking. About 3 weeks ago after a night of binge drinking I had a burning/stinging pain in my back, opposite of my stomach. It feel like it's on the back lower left rib cage. Almost opposite where the stomach would sit. I've cut down the drinking but notice every time I drink the pain gets worse and then after a day or two the pain goes away but is still there just not as severe. I went to doctor about a week ago and they did a full blood count for white and red blood cells, a pancreas test, liver and H Pylori. All test came back fine. I'm concerned that this might be lymphoma or a tumor or something that's causing this constant pain. Some days it's very dull and almost not noticeable and then some days it's painful burning/stinging sensation. Should I go back to doctor and do a follow up?

Bigboyuk
16-04-17, 19:18
I'm a 22 year old male. I quit smoking 6 months and ago and cut back on drinking. About 3 weeks ago after a night of binge drinking I had a burning/stinging pain in my back, opposite of my stomach. It feel like it's on the back lower left rib cage. Almost opposite where the stomach would sit. I've cut down the drinking but notice every time I drink the pain gets worse and then after a day or two the pain goes away but is still there just not as severe. I went to doctor about a week ago and they did a full blood count for white and red blood cells, a pancreas test, liver and H Pylori. All test came back fine. I'm concerned that this might be lymphoma or a tumor or something that's causing this constant pain. Some days it's very dull and almost not noticeable and then some days it's painful burning/stinging sensation. Should I go back to doctor and do a follow up? Hi Ryan Well to be frank with you, you have had several test done all came back OK :)
so rule out the tumor lymphoma etc if you are still worried go back to your dr but will you believe him if he says you are fine? and try and get some help with your HA before it takes over your life. Cheers

Katy_o
16-04-17, 19:24
Did you speak to the doctor about the anxiety you have been having? I'm asking because over the last five months you have been anxious about:

- Lung cancer caused by smoking
- Lung cancer caused by baby powder
- An enlarged spleen
- Radiation from your television leading to cancer
- HPV
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Radiation from CT scans causing cancer
- Stomach cancer
- General cancer...

Now you're fretting about lymphoma. I'm not pointing this out to be mean, I'm just to trying and get you to see that you need some help with this. That is a lot of illnesses to jump between in 5 months. This is no way for anyone to live their life, and there is help out there. Good luck.