PDA

View Full Version : Appendecitis or just ibs and gas?

Memeboy6
17-04-17, 00:49
I'm a male. I have been having lower left and right abdominal pain. I feel discomfort in both left and right sides. The discomfort is a little bit above the groin and to the left and the right. I have been having this for about 52 hours. I have ibs. I also have lost appetite and feel a little nauseous. I don't feel any severe knife like pain. My stomach also is gurgly. I started researching my symptoms and it said it could be appendicitis. I'm a hyperchondriact so my nervousness could be causing some problems as well. Since I have ibs could the worry trigger it? I don't have any pain when I press down. I have been pressing down so much that I might have a skin irritation because of all the poking. Could it be gas? Or is it appendicitis? I'm a male so it isn't ovarian problems or pregnancy. I feel somewhat nauseous, but for some reason in the mornings I'm fine. I also have some pain in the back and around the shoulders. I don't have that much pain just a lot of discomfort. I have not been to a doctor yet, is this gas or appendicition?