PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal cramps and gas pains after eating

hbug2416
17-04-17, 04:12
Haven't been on this site in about a month. I started working out and eating better and I've been feeling great. This weekend, however, I'm having some major stomach issues I've never experienced before.

I haven't been eating well this weekend. Lots of junk and alcohol. Literally every meal I've eaten has resulted in intense abdominal cramping and gas pains. I've had some diarrhea, too. I've never had gas pain or cramping this badly in my life. I keep getting waves of clamminess, too. And I'm extremely bloated. I'm able to pass gas, and bowel movements. But not as frequently as it feels like I need to.

Any idea what could be causing this? I'm wrapping up day 3 of it and just feeling miserable in general.

NancyW
17-04-17, 04:35
My mom used to say "your stomach is not a garbage can, don't treat it like one"

You had been eating well, then took a nose dive. It's rebelling.

Mine would feel exactly the same.

hbug2416
17-04-17, 18:42
I have zero appetite today, I'm extremely nauseous, and have some neck pain. What in the world?

countrygirl
17-04-17, 18:49
Either the sudden change in diet or even a passing gastric virus. My neighbours and my husband had something similar 2 weeks ago all within a day or so of each other. One of them was sick once and loose poo then felt fine. My other neighbour had abdominal pain and lots of gas and no appetite for 2 days and my husband just felt sick for 6 hrs and heartburn then was okay.

hbug2416
17-04-17, 19:02
I'm thinking it has to be a bug. Hubby and I ate the same stuff all weekend and he's just fine.