PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my urine

unsure_about_this
17-04-17, 12:19
I have an urine test done in February 2017 not be request, this was done because I have NF and this was clear. I am worried about my urine colour sometimes, thinking that can I see blood sometimes, like brown (but logical someone forgot to flush the toilet) because I have google now I am thinking this is either testicle, prostate, kidney or bladder cancer.

Gary A
17-04-17, 13:02
Honest to goodness what part of "stop Googling symptoms" do people around here not understand?

Google is a search engine, it gives you what you ask for and memorises previous searches in order to bring the most relevant info that it thinks you're looking for.

For the love of all that is holy, stop bloody Googling!

Wilburis
17-04-17, 16:37
Hi

Are you drinking enough water?

xx

unsure_about_this
17-04-17, 17:21
Probably not, my urine looks weird

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

Now how my mind works now worried about kidney failure, even though I had a urine test done in February and my blood pressure is fine (only goes up slightly when watching my team play) trying to drink water.

Wilburis
17-04-17, 17:27
Hi

Maybe try to drink more water and see if that makes a difference?

Any pain?

x

unsure_about_this
17-04-17, 18:04
no pains, but i have not been for a poop for a day or two, sometimes my eyes play tricks, it could be how our toilet, or what i have eaten/drunk.

I must stop looking at Google, my blood pressure is fine, my blood test I had done in Feburary was fine (needed retesting at white cells were high) but had a cold the 1st time.

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

I know for my age I should not be worrying, but with my unlining health condition of NF (no known cure) I panic I pay close attention to my urine, poop all the time, i blame the adverts, even though there are helpful

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

I been to the GP once this month about my testicles, I cant keep going down every two minutes for every worry, I have bad health anxiety as it is.

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

I feel fine, sometimes it can look weird if the toilet bowl has not been cleaned properly or if I had a poop can look brown.

Bigboyuk
17-04-17, 18:09
Hi Like you say you are young so it's highly unlikely that you have a serious condition :)
Would agree with Gary but will say it differently (as I know how upsetting HA can be just be reading members posts) It's unhealthy thinking that will cause you to Google your symptoms so it's not good and will only fuel you HA So forget Google :) Changes in colour of urine can be many different reasons why, diet, what you drink can make subtle changes in the colour too as can colds and flu :) So drink more water You will be fine and have a chat with your dr about some therapy too Cheers

unsure_about_this
17-04-17, 18:43
I have a feeling he my phone me up tomorrow or Wednesday, I need help I think every symptom I get is cancer, organ failure (I know we are all going to die one day) but if we knew when we were going to die, it will better.

Bigboyuk
17-04-17, 18:47
I have a feeling he my phone me up tomorrow or Wednesday, I need help I think every symptom I get is cancer, organ failure (I know we are all going to die one day) but if we knew when we were going to die, it will better. Well take that help it's the only way, as for knowing when we go that's never going to happen try and make each day worth while :yesyes: Cheers