PDA

View Full Version : Pins and Needles Feeling in Toes

incunables
17-04-17, 19:23
So the last couple of nights it feels like my toes have been falling asleep. It woke me up twice last night. I wiggle them and move them around and it goes away, but it's uncomfortable and new. And for someone with health anxiety, it's terrifying. Has anyone experienced that? I'm normally pretty good at reminding myself that twitches, feelings of weakness in extremities, etc. can be caused by anxiety, but I don't think this can. I'd be grateful for any thoughts you might have.

Jackrabbit
22-04-17, 02:22
Could be your position. Try shifting around some. It get this all the time but when I change position it goes away

Stu1980
24-04-17, 13:00
So the last couple of nights it feels like my toes have been falling asleep. It woke me up twice last night. I wiggle them and move them around and it goes away, but it's uncomfortable and new. And for someone with health anxiety, it's terrifying. Has anyone experienced that? I'm normally pretty good at reminding myself that twitches, feelings of weakness in extremities, etc. can be caused by anxiety, but I don't think this can. I'd be grateful for any thoughts you might have.

Hi Incunables

It might be worth having a read of my recent post - I had the same thing.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1671464#post1671464

:-)

Stu