PDA

View Full Version : Is my breathing anxiety?

mrsgilby569
17-04-17, 22:39
Hello,

I've had a bit of a crappy year so far. I have posted a couple times on here so won't go into great detail... I had a health scare a few months ago my symptoms have calmed down and my back is starting to feel better but I still seem to have restricted breathing when I lay down on my back or if I'm walking pushing my toddler. I don't feel out of breath or gasp for air. I have a torn ligament in my right shoulder and both my pelvis push out. I don't notice when I'm busy it's only when I'm relaxed I feel like I can't fully breath in,and it's worse when I lay on my back. I have a deep tissue massage every two weeks and on the first session I could breath and layback comfortably for the first time in months... but she hasn't done this since. I do see a chiropractor and I am booked in for an mammogram and MRI that I've paid private. All I would like to know is if anyone suffering a shoulder or upper pain has any issues with breathing?.

I do still think I have anxiety lurking inside that hasn't gone. Like now after a while breathing feels okay?. Any back advice I'd be grateful :yesyes:

Hahneclipse73
22-04-17, 00:13
I've got something similar going on with me as well, I was actually about to post about it. I get the same thing when I am lying flat or just randomly throughout the day. It feels as though I'm extremely nervous and have chills running through me and thats the type of breathing I get. Mine feels as its its wavey and weird. Like you can't get a normal relaxed breath. I was just at the doctors again yesterday for anxiety symptoms and was feeling good....now this is my new worry. I'm not sure if thats exactly what uou meant but it sounds like it?

mrsgilby569
24-04-17, 08:55
Hello,

Yes same here...I did speak to my chiropractor about it as i can not get a doctors appointment till next month. She said that it could be my spine causing it. I am having an MRI soon. I have a torn ligament in my shoulder too. Have you got any back problems?.

I do think it may be anxiety related. I get the same as you its horrible isnt it :(

I do hope it goes away.