PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or something more serious ..I feel so alone

walkinginmemphis
18-04-17, 10:32
I'm 31 for years I've been on and off with anxiety had CBT and at one point felt scared to go out.
Now the past 6 weeks I've started getting pvcs/pacs again..sometimes 70 a day another day only 8 then a day only 2,so random.
Those I can't cope with,I hate them,I wish I didn't have any.
Also I have this feeling that something is stuck in my chest/throat all of the day.
A few weeks ago I was in the supermarket and my eyes went blurry,I thought I was going to pass out so I ran outside.
I'm always shaky,and feeling cold.
Sometimes it feels the floor is moving up when I walk.
I have stomach ache/gas most of the time too and sometimes it feels like I need to breath deep.
I get upset a lot of the time.
I don't see things getting better.
If I call my dad and he doesn't answer I think he must of fallen over or been hit by a car.
This can't all be anxiety can it?
How can when im sat calm can I get a skipped beat

Lakme
19-04-17, 20:39
I'm 31 for years I've been on and off with anxiety had CBT and at one point felt scared to go out.
Now the past 6 weeks I've started getting pvcs/pacs again..sometimes 70 a day another day only 8 then a day only 2,so random.
Those I can't cope with,I hate them,I wish I didn't have any.
Also I have this feeling that something is stuck in my chest/throat all of the day.
A few weeks ago I was in the supermarket and my eyes went blurry,I thought I was going to pass out so I ran outside.
I'm always shaky,and feeling cold.
Sometimes it feels the floor is moving up when I walk.
I have stomach ache/gas most of the time too and sometimes it feels like I need to breath deep.
I get upset a lot of the time.
I don't see things getting better.
If I call my dad and he doesn't answer I think he must of fallen over or been hit by a car.
This can't all be anxiety can it?
How can when im sat calm can I get a skipped beat

What you describe as worrying about your dad is perfectly normal. It's perfectly fine to worry about your family members as long as it's not excessive. I myself have gotten up in the middle of the night a couple times to make sure there wasn't a CO leak in the house when I thought I smelled something funny but ended up finding nothing.

As for the other stuff, yes it seems like you have a problem with anxiety. I don't know about the cold hands part, but to me it seems like the rest of the things on your mind wouldn't be a problem if you just went about your day. If CBT isn't working you may possibly want to try again with a different therapist or look into other things.