PDA

View Full Version : Breathing troubles?

nosrednanagem
18-04-17, 17:00
For as long as I can remember, I've always had trouble breathing! It's always been a part of my anxiety. Back around Christmas I came down with tonsillitis and my throat swelled up pretty bad. I have had issues ever since then. Most nights I have a hard time going to sleep because it's harder for me to breathe when I'm laying down. But it's not every night! I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same thing, and if it really could just be anxiety.

Kay8010
18-04-17, 17:12
For as long as I can remember, I've always had trouble breathing! It's always been a part of my anxiety. Back around Christmas I came down with tonsillitis and my throat swelled up pretty bad. I have had issues ever since then. Most nights I have a hard time going to sleep because it's harder for me to breathe when I'm laying down. But it's not every night! I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same thing, and if it really could just be anxiety.

You not alone - feels like I am breathing through a straw most days - cough myself awake every night.

I think alot of it is contributed to anxiety - still trying to find out if it is 100% anxiety. Having breathing problems (anxiety induced or not) is not very pleasant to say the least.

I hope we both get well soon :)