PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm new

Izukyu
18-04-17, 17:43
As the title says (: I'm new here, 24 years old and living in NI, I lived in England for 4.5 years before moving to NI.

I'm typing everything on my phone as I don't have a working computer at the moment, so sorry for any mistakes made.

I have social anxiety, and depression, but I also panic a lot over everything (including panic attacks) and I'm always worried about others (will they come home, do they still like me, etc).

Used to be on meds for both, but they didn't do much and made me very ill as well. But I'm trying to get better with the help of counseling (I got referred a while ago) and focus less on my problems and more on a solution.

I hope to be able to support others again, both here on the forum if possible and in real life (:

venusbluejeans
18-04-17, 17:49
Hiya Izukyu and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hard pill to swallow
18-04-17, 17:59
Hey! Just read your post..
I'm Nadia, 25 and living in the UK, I signed up this afternoon also for support and advice and would also like to hopefully do the same for others :)
I suffer with emotionally unstable personality disorder with severe depression and agoraphobia.
If you ever need to chat then feel free to message me :)
I can totally relate to everything that you're saying... I haven't left the house in 5 days as I'm riddled with anxiety and very depressed!
Hoping someone that can relate to help each other.
Nadia.

Izukyu
19-04-17, 07:42
Nice to meet both if you :) I'll check the articles out, definitely!

Thank you Nadia you can message me as well if you fancy/need a chat :)

Bigboyuk
19-04-17, 13:13
Hi And :welcome: Izukyu aboard to NMP the community that cares! Do hope you find the support like I have as many others have too :) Cheers

Hard pill to swallow
22-04-17, 15:28
Thankyou, yes I will do :) Hope you're finding it useful :)