PDA

View Full Version : Hate myself

Nick.BD
18-04-17, 21:46
Nobody cares, all these are you alright questions are pointless and even if I SAY NO IT'S NOT, there's a fake caring, and who can blame them, everyone has their on stuff going in their smiling life....every job interview I take ends up horrible wrong, even an interview at my dream company went wrong due to my depression/social anxiety...lonely as hell, no one to go to or to just...you know be there, seems like I can't do it no more, hate myself for it, sorry for the rant

snowghost57
19-04-17, 01:36
I've had the same thoughts that you are experiencing. I too have job interview anxiety. Have you spoke to a professional about your depression and anxiety? If you would like, send me a PM, I'm always willing to chat!

Nick.BD
20-04-17, 13:22
No I haven't spoken to anyone yet, but thank you for the support, I appreciate it

florida94
23-04-17, 20:55
You need to reach out. Reach out to people you know you can decently trust. We are people online and don't have the chance to speak to you directly. My genuine best piece of advice is to talk to someone.

Find a family member, a cousin, a mentor, or just a friend whom you know does care about you because there is somebody who does. And they can listen to your biggest problems and help you fight through it.

You will be shocked at what a single person can say to you in person to help you realize your self worth.

I myself do not have a best friend, but I have a good family and good friends. Just no best friend. So I know and feel what you're going through. But there is no doubt about it that there are people who do genuinely care for your well-being. They just may not show it.

Think about it: have you showed somebody recently that you cared for them? Did you message a random friend on FB without talking to them in awhile? You probably haven't. It doesn't mean you don't care for them, you just don't wanna message them just cuz you feel like its out of the way. And it could be the same for them.

Be the one to reach out to old friends of yours; you never know who is ready to make another very good friend.