PDA

View Full Version : Low body temperature?

Annaines
18-04-17, 23:17
Hi guys, does anyone else experience low body temperature with their anxiety?
I've had two episodes of prolonged anxiety this year. The first one started in January and was accompanied by a terrible sore throat. I checked my temperature at it was 35.3 C at its lowest. I slowly recovered from it, but it's back now after a rather stressful weekend. My thermometer states that my temperature is around 35.5 and I'm shivering! I can't stop worrying about it. Last time when I mentioned it to my doctor they haven't even said a word about it. I feel alright, but I'm shivering and wearing two sweaters.
Is anyone else dealing with the same problem?

ordinarysoul
07-05-17, 06:44
I started having low temperature around 2014. Then I got constipation, disturbed sleep at night as well. Are you able to produce a fever when you have the flu? Do you get regular bowel movements?

Mello
07-05-17, 07:54
Was only thinking about this yesterday, yes. I get regular panic attacks and they always leave me freezing cold! This is normal.

Panda22
07-05-17, 08:38
I too get the shivering and cold feeling with anxiety. I think that's very normal. I've never checked my temperature at that time tho so wouldn't know what my body temperature was. Your doctor didn't say a word about it that means it's nothing of concern

Rey1989
07-05-17, 15:21
I went through the saMe thing, low temperatures, 35.5 and such, all due to severe anxiety. In my opinion, its to be expected